Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visit with the Great-Grandparents

This past Saturday was a busy one for Mia and Cole as they got to see lots of their family. We started out heading to my mom's house, where she was kind enough to watch Mia and Cole while I headed over to the new Burr Ridge Village Center to do a little shopping BY MYSELF!! I picked up a drink at Starbucks and then leisurely walked from store to store with no stroller or anyone demanding my attention-it was heavenly. :) After that my mom made us lunch and then we headed over to my grandparents so the kids would have a chance to visit with their great-grandparents. Mia had a great time checking out all the fun stuff in the house and all the attention she got from my grandparents, aunt and mom. I am sure Cole also enjoyed all the snuggles he got. :)

Cole with G. G.

and his Great-Grandpa
Mia and I playing outside (maybe this is why my back hurts???)
My grandpa, Mia and me
A rare picture of Mia and me (Mia's cute outfit is courtesy of Pam-thank you!!!)
So cute!!
My mom and Cole Playing knock-knock with my aunt

Loving the pop-pop she got as a treat

No comments: