Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cole Meets More Friends!

This past Saturday Cole got to meet some new friends! Lisa and Bob came in town with the kids from St. Louis and had the opportunity to see Cole for the first time. Cole also got to meet Marina, Corey and the other Baby G-Hendrix. It was awesome for me to get to meet Hendrix for the first time too. Sadly, Mia was a bit under the weather and stayed at home with daddy so she wouldn't spread her germs.

Never in a million years would I have imagined that there would be all these little ones running wild when I was back in junior high and high school with the girls causing trouble of our own. It is fun to see how far we have all come with homes, kids and careers, and how life has certainly changed!

Thanks Venessa and Jimmy for pinch-hitting and letting us turn your place into a playland! I wish we could all do this more often! Here are a bunch of snapshots from the night...

Lisa and Cole (cute monkey outfit courtesy of the South Family) Bob and Cole
The Baby G's-Cole and Hendrix meeting for the first time
Future troublemakers :)
Marina and I with the boys (don't mind my appearance, I had just come in from the pouring rain we have been having all weekend long)
Julie and Cole (practicing again with a newborn for number 3!!!!!!!!!)
Venessa and Cole
Hendrix chilling out
Pam and Hendrix
A glimpse into Venessa's very near future...
The Gustafsons
Awwww, how sweet is Carter (ready to be a big brother again!!!)

I am realizing as I am looking at these pictures that the toddlers are not represented so well! They were too busy moving and running around for me to get pictures of them apparently!

No comments: