Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July-Part 3

The fourth of July ended up being a rainy, rainy day as those of you who live in Illinois know! First we headed off to Erica's 2nd birthday party since her birthday actually falls on the 4th of July. I cannot believe Erica is already 2! It was also funny being there, remembering being so pregnant with Cole at her 1st birthday party last year. The kids had a great time playing with all the toys (it is always more fun to play with someone else's things!!) and enjoyed the yummy food and cake. Here are a couple of pictures...

The birthday girl-I had to work hard for this eye contact, I think she knew I was the crazy lady with the camera :)

Playing "put the princess in the castle"

Our patriotic girl
Venessa and Aaron

Cort and Cole
Cake time!

I love the Elvis lip :)

No comments: