Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Cole!!!

Wow! I don't even know how it is possible that a year has passed since Cole became part of our family, but today is our baby's 1st birthday!

Cole came into the world under somewhat stressful circumstances. We were waiting and waiting to find a match for my blood and in the afternoon of July 15th I got a call saying Jen was a match. I think at that point Cole knew he was safe to come and I went into labor on my own, rather than waiting for my 3rd scheduled c-section date of the week. I will never forget waking up in the middle of the night trying to figure out if I was having contractions, then leaving for the hospital at 5:30 in the morning (thank you Sarah and Mom!!), only to have Cole arrive very quickly there after at 7:00 a.m. exactly. He was pretty big at 8 pounds, 10 ounces and 20 inches long. It was fun to take a walk down memory lane and read about his arrival here.

Happy birthday Cole!! More pictures and milestones from throughout his first year to come soon!

Sweet Baby Cole

Our first picture as a family of 4
And now-big and on the move!

No comments: