Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend-Part 1

This past weekend was a BUSY one! I do have to say though, I love the 4th of July, it is one of my favorite holidays. On the 3rd of July, Mike and Sarah came into town from Texas. Kristy and Graham were kind enough to host the old ISU gang for a BBQ at their house. It was so great to see everyone, especially Mike and Sarah, even if it was only for a night.

Cort and I were really hoping to stay a little later even though we had the kids, so we decided to put them down at Kristy and Graham's. Cole gave us a run for our money, but Cort persevered and got him down! After I knew Cole was down, Kristy and I worked on Payton and Mia. Payton slept in his bed and Mia on his floor in a sleeping bag. It was sooo cute. Payton gave Mia a good-night kiss and proceeded to tell her stories. :) Kristy and I had to go in a time or two to give reminders for them to go to sleep, but I was pretty impressed that they actually did with not much of a fight!

I was super-lame with picture taking and took only 1 picture (the other doesn't count because I'm in it-ha, ha!).

The ISU girls (minus a couple!)
Payton and Mia having dinner

No comments: