Thursday, September 13, 2007

We have been busy the last couple of days. Cort is coaching middle school football and had his first game yesterday. I took Mia along with me to check it out since his team was playing the school my old elementary school feeds into. I got to see some old familiar faces. :) Unfortunately, Cort's team lost. Here is a picture of Mia enjoying her afternoon out and Cort watching his team:



Today after school, Mia and I headed to the Bolingbrook Promenade for lunch and playing in the foam area. Half of it is just the squishy foam area for kids to play on, and the other half is the squishy foam with water fountains squirting up. Of course that was where Mia wanted to go. I gave in even though I knew she would get soaked. She ended up having so much fun and I brought her home in just her diaper. :)




No comments: