Monday, September 3, 2007

Riverwalk

Today we headed down to the Riverwalk in Naperville forgetting it was The Last Fling weekend. Despite that, we actually managed to find a close parking spot near Jimmy's Grill. We decided we would eat lunch out on the patio there since it was such a nice day. Here is Mia munching on her fries while ignoring the grilled cheese-you can't win them all, right?


After Jimmy's we walked down by the river and stopped to take a break by the fountain so Mia could dip her feet. She loved splashing her feet in the water and would have gone in the fountain had we let her.
I had to take this picture because there is a very similar one of me when I was 9, except I am looking over my shoulder. This is the best I could do with Mia. :)

And one more of Mia exploring the Riverwalk...

No comments: