Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mia's Many Faces

So I have to give credit where credit is due and acknowledge that I am copying Kristin's post about Tyler's different faces (you can see her blog-Scherman family on the right). I have not spent much time with my camera lately other than taking snapshots, so I decided to play a bit with it yesterday and work with the manual settings. As I was doing it I managed to catch quite a few of Mia's many different faces and her personality. Mia has had a rough week with teething, so it is probably a miracle that they aren't all of her crying! Her top 2 teeth look like they have finally popped through, although she still seems pretty crabby. Hopefully it will pass soon! Here are Mia's many faces...


Thoughtful

Mischevious

Goofy

Confused Getting ready to cry!
And last but not least-the model pose :)Mia just loves Zip and will not take her eyes off him if he is nearby.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Aaww, I love all her expressions! Her hair is really getting thick!! :-)