Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Playdate at Emily's

Today Kristy and I headed over to Emily's for a playdate. Emily used to work at Kendall with me and Kristy, and I had seen her a couple times at Cradle Talk with Francesca, but it had been awhile. It was fun to get the kids together and for once Mia wasn't outnumbered by boys. :) I don't think Payton knew what to do with 2 pretty ladies!! Mia, Francesca, and Payton are all 3 months apart-12 months, 15 months, and 18 months.

Francesca, Payton and Mia

Mia LOVED this chair, I think we need to get her one. :)

And in black and white...
Francesca and Payton
Payton
Mia thinking about what trouble she can get into next

Smooches
Payton and Mia

2 comments:

Our family said...

we must have been posting at the same time. I went back and added some of your pics. Can you send them to me separately? We had a great time today! Payton was so full he only ate a banana for dinner:) LOL

Anonymous said...

Becky, Thanks for always posting such cute pictures. I feel like I have really gotten to see Mia grow. Hope your new school is treating you well. Miss ya, Kristen