Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cole Anthony Graske is Here!

And he was worth the wait! This will be short and sweet because we are TIRED, but this morning (Wed.) I woke up with contractions around 1-2 a.m. By 4ish they were getting significant enough that I woke up Cort. Sarah came over to man the house until my mom could get there and Cort and I headed to the hospital at 5:30. We got there, got checked in, checked out (I was 5 cm.) and immediately sent into surgery for my c-section. Baby Cole was born at exactly 7:00 a.m. Things moved FAST!!!

Cole Anthony Graske
8 pounds, 10 ounces
20 inches long

We are doing great and so far I seem to have minimal bleeding. Cole reminds me a lot of Mia as a baby and is doing well feeding and pooping. :) We hope to post more details and pics in the following days....

3 comments:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the world Cole! I bet you are a handsome sweet little guy and I can't wait to hold you! What a tiny miracle!

Lovers said...

Congratulations!!!!

I love his name....can't wait to see pics!

Paper + Ink Studio said...

C O N G R A T S to the Graske Family!!!