Saturday, July 5, 2008

Playdate at the Riverwalk

This past week Jen called me up spur of the moment and suggested a playdate at the Riverwalk. We started out at Anderson's Bookstore, where the kids had a great time playing with the train and car tables they had. We then headed down to the river and walked for awhile. We found a good spot to stop and Mia had fun feeding the ducks. Noah was more hungry and ate the bread I gave him-so cute!! Jen then suggested and treated us to lunch at Lou Malnati's, which totally hit the spot and went surprising well considering we had 3 children aged two and under!! Thanks Jen for a fun day!!
Playing with the cars
So excited to be feeding the ducks

One sneaking up behind Mia for food

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Oh my gosh I just love looking at your blog and it has been awhile. So glad to see that Mia is having a blast this summer and that you are hangin in there. I will for sure wait until you have this baby till we get together. I am so glad that you have made it to full term and hanging on till HE decides to come. I will try to call you this week to see if you are in labor or not.

Miss you,
Dayna