Friday, October 10, 2008

Eye Contact!!

I have to admit that I have been terrible and haven't attempted to get any "formal" pictures of Mia lately. The reason is that this is not the world's best age to get a child to sit still AND give eye contact at the same time, especially if I am by myself (and also wrangling a baby). I do need to get some 2-year old pictures of Mia though, and am making a goal of it in the next week or two.

That being said, I think I have finally found the secret of getting some pictures of her-jealousy!! Lately, whenever I am giving Cole attention, whether it be for pictures, Cole laying on the boppy, eating, etc., Mia's response is "Mimi's turn." So today, we were playing out front and I still had my background stand set up in the garage from when my sister's family came over to do some pictures. I plopped Cole down to take a couple of snaps, and sure enough Mia wanted her picture taken!!!

Unfortunately, the sheet I was using today was casting off some crazy blue neon-looking color and clearly didn't match the white of the background (not to mention I really wasn't planning on taking pictures today), so this was the best I could get...

Thanks Pam for the outfit, and yes, Cole does have a neck! :)

No comments: