Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ch-Ch-Changes!!

So this is just a quick, picture-less post. I just wanted to update that I am officially back and work and Cort is officially on "paternity leave." I headed back on Monday and Cort actually had to work on Monday and Tuesday. The Grandmas both took a day to watch the kids and today was Cort's first day home with them. Things have been good so far, it is nice to be able to get ready and have Cort be able to watch the kids. So far it has been pretty easy to get out the door, but it is only day 3! :) It has been a little hard to snap out of mommy-mode and get back into school mode. I shadowed my sub the first day and started teaching again yesterday. Things are a lot different since I have a new program I am teaching. There has been a little bit of a learning curve, but today I felt pretty settled in. I of course miss the kiddos, but am lucky enough to only be gone a couple hours a day.

I am soooo behind on posting what we have been up to (I have so many pictures on my computer I haven't even gone through), but now that Cort is around in the afternoons I should slowly be able to catch up!!

1 comment:

Lovers said...

The last time you went this long without updating your blog you were preggo. Are you trying to tell us something :) J/K LOL!

Hope things are going well at work!