Friday, October 24, 2008

Skunk on the Loose in the Neighborhood!!!

A Halloween sneak peek....
So as you can see, Mia is going to be a skunk for Halloween this year, and so is Cole. I have not even attempted to put his costume on, as I am sure he will be hateful of it (I remember Mia being very angry when we stuck her in the Chili Pepper at that age)! :) I had found a baby skunk costume at the Children's Place last year for $0.99 when I was pregnant and figured I would just buy it since you can't beat that price. Ironically enough, Sarah's sister passed down a 2T skunk costume to her and we figured it would be cute if both Mia and Cole were little skunks, or "Mommy's Little Stinkers.: :) Mia finally let me try her costume on yesterday and she LOVED it. She wore it for several hours and finally let us take it off when it was time for dinner. :)

No comments: