Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This picture makes me happy...

I uploaded this picture tonight and it just made me happy. To me there is just pure joy and happiness on Mia's face. This also probably makes me happy, because in between moments like this, we have been experiencing a lot of tantrums. Welcome to 2!!! This picture also makes me realize how big Mia has gotten! Yesterday at lunch she said to me "I love you Becky!" I about fell off my chair laughing. :)

Where did this big girl come from???
Another one....
And I can't leave out Cole
I have recently discovered (or I should say Mia has) the wireless remote that Cort gave me for Christmas last year that triggers my camera. I hardly have pictures of me with the kids since I tend to be the one taking the pictures. So today I took some pics of me with them using the remote. The one with Mia and I, she actually took-she loves the remote!! That is a whole separate post of all the pictures Mia has taken of us and herself using that thing! :)
Me with Cole
Me with Mia

No comments: