Monday, October 13, 2008

Mia's Fall Pictures

As I said in my last post I have really been wanting to get out and get some pictures of Mia. Today I finally did! Cort was off for Columbus Day, so he was able to help with keeping an eye on Cole and helping to make Mia smile. We went to the Arboretum (shocking I know), along with about half of Illinois-it was a zoo there today! The colors have started to change, so it was really beautiful. We headed to the side opposite the Children's Garden, which is much less populated and walked around a bit. Here are a couple of the pictures that I have gone through. Note to those of you wanting to take pictures of your toddlers and have a hard time getting them to sit still-M&M's are your friends! I am not above a little bribery if it helps me to get some pictures!

Look at our big girl!!



I wish I could have gotten more shots in this field, but at this point we were being eaten alive my mosquitoes!

And look here to see Mia's fall pictures from last year and how much she has changed!!

1 comment:

Lovers said...

She is getting WAY too big! Great pics!