Friday, December 5, 2008

Bed Head

Mia truly has some out-of-control hair. It gets super-curly, which is crazy considering Cort and I don't have curly hair. I did have curls when I was Mia's age, but they grew out as I got older. I have been debating getting her hair cut, but I am sort of scared to cut the curls off. However, no matter what I do to it, it seems like 5 minutes later Mia's hair is out of control. Even worse is when she wakes up in the morning or after a nap. Mia sweats like crazy and even if we strip her down before a nap, she still wakes up in a puddle of sweat, with wet matted hair (you can see this below). I do have to say though that Mia's wild and crazy curls fit her wild and crazy personality. :) What do you think-to cut or not to cut (it would just be a trim)?

Mia's wet hair after her nap today
The bird's nest :)

No comments: