Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cantigny

Way back in May, we took the kids to Cantigny, meeting up with Sarah and Ian and the kids, and Andy and Samantha. It is always fun to go there, check out the beautiful gardens and then let the kids climb all over the tanks. That is always the big highlight. :) Afterwards we had a nice little picnic and then let the kids run around and play frisbee and wiffle ball. Here are some pictures, please excuse that Mia looks like a little old lady from Boca Raton with her hat and glasses. :)

A rare shot of me with both kids-not great, but I'll take it!
Cort and Mia on a tank Sarah and Cole
Aidan
Andy and Sam
Mimi enjoying the tanks
Two peas in a pod-Ava and Mia
Aidan
Ready for battle
They're really threatening, right? Cole chilling out after eating Little mommy AvaMy little old lady :)
(May 29)

2 comments:

Sue said...

She looks adorable!! So do little old ladies in Boca though. LOL. You will eventually get to the wedding pictures I assume? ; )

Becky's Blog said...

Yes!! I am so behind though, I don't know if I'll ever get out of this hole! :)