Monday, August 3, 2009

Have You Missed Us?

Wow! I realized I haven't been so great about updating lately. It is so strange. When the school year was ending I was thinking how great this summer was going to be because I would have so much time to take care of things. Somehow it doesn't feel that way! :) This has truly been one of the busiest summers I can remember. There have been weddings, anniversaries, retirements, surgery, doctors appointments, short trips to Lake Geneva and Galena, birthday parties, etc. all thrown in with the typical summer fun! I don't know how refreshed and relaxed I will feel going back to school this year, and I am a little freaked out it is coming so soon!

Anyhow, I know it is not a good excuse, but I do have a computer filled with pictures, just waiting to be uploaded and blogged. One day I will get caught up!! Look for many updates this coming week....

No comments: