Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Mimi

Today is Mia's 3rd birthday. I can hardly believe that 3 years ago we welcomed her as our first baby. From the start she was our little spitfire, and she still continues to be-just full of personality. :) I have so much I could write, and pictures to add, but it is late and I want to do her justice since this is pretty much the kids' baby books. :) Plus, I still have to finish Cole's 1 year post. I promise I will do both (and soon)!!

Until then, here is a picture of our 3-year-old birthday princess. We had a great day at Monkey Joe's (thank you Lisa for telling us there was one up here) and then opening up gifts later in the day. Although when we asked her what her favorite part of the day was, she said it was eating the cupcake Pam brought over. :)

More to come later...

Happy Birthday Mia!

No comments: