Monday, April 7, 2008

Bargain of the Week

Okay, I will admit that I am not sure what is more pathetic, the fact that I purchased all the shoes below today, or the fact that I took a picture and am posting on our blog. :)

Ever since I have gone part-time, I have done my best to do better at finding deals and not being as much of a free spender. With stuff for Mia I have really found that if you take the time to look, especially at the end of a season, you can really find some great deals.

Anyhow, my friend Celeste had given me a heads up that Toys R Us was having a good sale on shoes. Not one to pass up a bargain, I went over today and look what I found....

I have to check out sizes on Mia tomorrow, but here's hoping they are big and will fit her in the fall! Also, you may have noticed, but Baby Knuckles (as named by Pam) also scored a couple pairs of shoes. The Koala Baby imitation Robeez were only $2.50 each-can't beat that!! I am a dork and I totalled up my savings-$121 worth of shoes (9 pairs) for $28-woo hoo!!!!

Just for those of you who may check out Toys R Us, I was mainly looking at the infant and toddler shoes (up to size 6), so I am not sure what they have for bigger sizes. Mia has tiny, tiny feet (just graduated out of her 6-12 month pedipeds to her 12-18 month ones that are big!) so she is still in about a size 3/4. Also, they were not all marked accurately and were actually cheaper when I checked them on the price scanner, so be sure to check, you may be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: