Saturday, April 19, 2008

St. Louis Picture Party

Last weekend when we were in St. Louis, Lisa had asked me if I could take some 1-year pictures of Lucas. We had plans to take them outside, but unfortunately the weather wasn't cooperating and it was rainy and cold. I had brought my new background stand that Cort had got me for my birthday (so I don't have to rig up my blankets over tables, etc. anymore!), so we decided to try that out instead. All the kids were looking pretty darn cute that day, so I snapped a couple of everyone.

Here is Lucas, the big 1-year old!


Big-Sister AddisonAddison and Lucas

Kristin and Mike's Tyler-
he was by far the easiest-he is younger so he hasn't learn to run away from the black box of torure :)




Julie and Charlie's Carter and Logan





5 comments:

sarahalexander said...

Wow Becky! Great pics!! You are getting really good! What kind of camera do you have?

Becky's Blog said...

I have the Nikon D40 and LOVE it. I am just finally now starting to use it more on the manual settings and figure some of the more "fancy" features out.

Our life as a FAMILY... said...

These are the so great, not even kidding, your best so far!! These are so gorgeous. I could not even pick a favorite if I had to. Great job!!!

Jaidean said...

These are great, Becky! Super cute!

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

Bec,
I could not thank you enough for taking those pictures! They were wonderful and we plan to order! you have a true talent!!!