Monday, April 7, 2008

25-Week Checkup

Today I had my 25-Week checkup and I am happy to report all looks good so far! Baby's heartrate was 157, my belly measured 27 centimeters (up from 19 last time-woah!!), and I am up 5 more pounds, which isn't shocking considering the large quantities of junk food I can't seem to stop eating. :) I have to laugh because the first time I was pregnant everyone constantly told me how small I was and this time around, I haven't heard that comment once! :)

Even better was the news that the original blood test that tipped us off to the blood antibody/antigen issue, could have potentially been a lab error since the blood test I had last month came out negative. I have another one scheduled, along with my 28 week labs (gestational diabetes, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and ab screen--for my medical friends) whenever I choose to go between 4/12 and 4/26. Even if the test signals something again, I am glad that the titer level didn't go up this time.

I promise to have Cort take a picture of me this week-I have been very bad about doing that! I will add it later this week so check back.

2 comments:

Melissa, Joey, and Michael said...

That is great news! Congrats!

Our family said...

Glad to hear all is going well!