Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cole's 6 Month Pictures

Today I attempted to take some 6-month pictures of Cole. Attempted would be the key word. He wasn't feeling too generous with the smiles or personality. :) I got him all ready and was waiting for Cort to come home to help me spot him (for sitting pictures since we were on the kitchen floor), and I think I missed my window. Despite all my best tricks, noises and funny faces, the smiles just weren't coming so I gave up. After that he took a long nap-figures! Anyhow, if I get motivated I will try round 2. Until then, here you go....



This is the "Why are you torturing me?" pose
This pretty much sums it up :)

3 comments:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

I think these are keepers! It will remind you for years of the experience...and can you get any cuter than the last one!!?? :)

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

These are ADORABLE! Cole is such a cute little guy - those faces!

Pam said...

He looks so handsome....like a model baby...... those pics are awesome....I love the hat.....