Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meeting Baby Bella

Recently we got to unexpectedly meet Mike and Sarah's little girl Bella. They were in town for a memorial service and we happened to be around, so we popped into Kristy's to say a quick hello. Of course while I was there I had to snap some pictures. I was very sad that Mike and Sarah didn't get to meet Cole (Sarah and Ian were gracious enough to watch him so Cort and I could both stop by) since he was sick and I didn't want to spread germs. But they were able to meet Mia for the first time!!! I think the first thing Mike said was, "She looks just like she looks on the blog!" Ha, ha!

Love this mischevious look!
Bella has the best eyes!
While mommy visited with Bella, Mia hung out with Payton
and got a tour of his room and his cool car bed....
Sarah and Bella
Me with Bella
Mia loving up Bella :)

1 comment:

sarahalexander said...

It was great to see you guys and finally meet Mia, gosh I can't believe we've never seen her before!! Next time Cole and Bella can meet!! They are going to make sure a cute couple :)