Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Congratulations!

I am happy to report congratulations for both Dave and Liz and Heather and Roger.

First off, we are so thrilled that Dave and Liz are expecting their first little on in July-right around Cole's 1st birthday. Congrats to you guys, we know you will make the best parents. Dave is so great with the kids and we like to call Liz the "Baby Whisperer" for how well the little ones take to her. :)

Second, I am excited to report that Heather and Roger welcomed Brynne Adrienne DeHart yesterday after what seems like was a LONG labor/hospital stay for Heather. I am sure they will be updating their blog soon with the story and pictures. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet little Brynne!

I have lots of updates that I hope to be posting soon-pics to come from our annual ISU get-together and New Years Eve-stay tuned!

No comments: