Friday, May 2, 2008

Claire Aria

So I am thrilled to say my new niece is just as cute as can be!! She is a petite little thing and has small delicate features that remind me a lot of Noah. I got to spend a bit of time at Hinsdale Hospital yesterday with Jen, Mike, and Claire and they are doing great. I will say holding a little newborn makes me even more excited for our little guy's arrival! Here are some pictures...

Doesn't it look like she's smiling? So peaceful

Me with Claire
Mia meeting Claire-she seemed interested and didn't freak out when I was holding another baby, which was good!
The proud parents

Mommy and Baby
The girls
Proud Daddy
Love those feet!
After the hospital, I went over to my mom's since she has been watching Noah to let the kids hang out and play. They were very entranced by the TV, can you tell?

No comments: