Monday, May 5, 2008

The List is Getting Smaller!!

So when I say that we have a long list of things we need to get done before Baby Knuckles gets here, I am not kidding. We have been so bad about devoting time to it, because frankly, we have just been busy having fun doing other stuff. :) We finally had a weekend with no major plans, so we got to work. Here is what we accomplished...

1. Found a new computer desk and transferred the computer to our room

2. Bought a closet organizer for the nursery-hopefully it will get put up this week

3. Bought bins to better organize Baby Knuckle's clothes

4. Finally bought the nursery furniture!!!

I know this may not seem like a ton, but we were finally able to clear out the room by getting the computer out. I also was being so indecisive about the nursery furniture, so I am happy to have just made a decision. Thanks to such positive feedback from both Marina and my friend Dayna who have this same set, we decided to go with the following:



I have to also thank my sister Jen for giving me the heads-up that you can use coupons on furniture-who knew?? I was able to save 20% off the most expensive piece which was super-nice!!

1 comment:

Our family said...

Love the new furniture!