Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random Updates

I realized I hadn't updated about Mia or my Dr. appts recently. Things have been crazy busy as the school year is ending and summer fun is picking up.

First Mia-Overall I would say we have had success with Operation Binky. It took a little over a week for her to stop asking for it, but I have not heard her mention it in a couple of days. Leo continues to maintain his position of importance and now accompanies Mia to bed every night and every nap. The downside to all of this is that Mia has been quite the early-bird lately. I am talking 5:30-6, which used to be more like 6:30-7. Yikes!! She is also waking up crying more. I think she used to wake up, pop the paci back in and just sit and play or chill out for awhile before needing us, whereas now she isn't as sure what to do without it being there. Hopefully this too will pass!

The napping in the afternoon has been a little inconsistent. Sometimes she wants one, other times she doesn't. Sometimes when she has one she wakes up cranky even though she went down happy. I think it is really just time for one nap and thankfully we will be starting that in about 10 days!!

Onto me-I had a Dr. appointment last week (at 31 weeks) and all looked good. I gained 3 pounds more (I have lost track of the grand total, I am going to have to ask next time I am there because I am curious), the heartbeat was 150 and I am measuring ever so slightly behind at 30 1/2 cm. Things look good with the blood issues. It seems like I will not be tested again until right before the birth so they have an accurate picture of my blood if I need another transfusion. It will just be a little trickier to match up the blood this time (if I even need it), since they would not be just looking at the blood type, but also the antibodies (or is it antigens) that is in it. I am now starting on the every 2 week rotation and then come mid-June every week. I have a growth ultrasound scheduled tomorrow, but I am guessing I won't have many details on that until I go to the dr. the following week.

That's all for now!

No comments: