Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

First off, I want to wish a late Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends out there! We had a nice day yesterday celebrating. To start with, I got to sleep in until 10:00!!! Woo Hoo!!! Then, as I was getting up, Mia was going down for her nap, so I got to eat a nice big breakfast at a leisurely pace as well as shower and get ready while taking my time. :) Mia and Cort got me a pregnancy massage, which I cannot wait to go get!

In the afternoon we went over to my Aunt Cathy's house to celebrate with my mom and grandma and the rest of the family. My Aunt Jan had flown in from California, so it was great to see her too. I will say that Mia knew how to work the room to get the most sweets as possible out of the family. She had a cupcake, icecream, some cookies, and a hershey kiss or two. Needless to say, she was bouncing off the walls. :) We rarely let her have sweets, so I figured, what the heck? This morning while getting her breakfast she requested a cupcake and cookies-yeah, I don't think so!

Playing with her new doll from Aunt Jan (Mia is very into dolls these days) Aunt Jan and Mia
Scoring some ice cream-look at that face!
Feeding Noah a goldfish
Aunt Cathy and Claire (this was their first meeting)
I finally got to see Claire's eyes!
Aunt Jan and Claire
Cort and Noah
Mia helping Grandma with her Mother's Day Card
Grandma and Claire
So peaceful!!!

No comments: