Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy 30th Kelly!

This past weekend we went downtown to help Kelly celebrate her 30th birthday at Harry Caray's Tavern in Wrigleyville. My mom was nice enough to keep Mia overnight so we didn't have to worry about either rushing home, or picking up Mia too late. Thanks mom! We dropped her off around 6 and then were able to enjoy dinner by ourselves (a rare treat) at Lonestar. After that we drove into the city and met up at Pam's. We cabbed over to the bar and the party started. Kelly's family is so much fun, and you can totally see where Kelly gets her great, outgoing personality from!

It was great seeing friends, old faces from ISU, and some of my old Berwyn coworkers. We had so much fun that we didn't get home until 2:30 in the morning which is LATE for me these days (I did take a nice, long nap on Sunday!). Here are a couple of pictures I snagged from Alyson's email. Happy Bithday Kelly!!!

Alyson, me, Cort, Pam, the birthday girl, and Ryan

Pam and me

No comments: