Thursday, June 12, 2008

Splash Pad

Tonight Sarah and I took the kids over to the Bolingbrook Promenade since I have been craving a salad from Salad Creations. I figured we could get our salads and then let the kids splash around on the big splash pad while we ate outside. Oh my gosh did Mia have a blast! It is funny because she is hesitant about some things, but with other things just jumps right in. I swear she was soaking wet within 30 seconds! It was also cute how she got right in with the big kids. I think she misses her daycare friends! :) Every once in awhile she would take a break and give me a nice, big, wet hug. Here are a couple of pics-not the best, but I was trying not to get sprayed!

Having so much fun!!
Aidan
Ava and Mia
Getting Sprayed
Running back for more
I think more salads are in my mom's future...

No comments: