Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thank you to the ISU girls!!!

So I just have to give a little shout-out to my wonderful ISU girls. Last weekend at the Heart for Life, Melissa presented me with a gift from all of them, which turned out to be an awesome gift card for Pottery Barn Kids. Anyone who knows me knows I love to shop, and anyone who has been in my house recently has seen that Baby Knuckles' room is in need of some finishing touches and accessories. This gift card is perfect for that!! I am so excited to do some shopping.

I am also so lucky to have such wonderful friends who are there through good times and bad, and I cannot wait for them to meet the baby.

Also, speaking of ISU girls, a special congrats to Heather who is expecting her first baby in January-woo hoo!! Those future Redbirds just keep on coming!!!

Here is a wonderful (he, he) picture of me opening my gift, stolen off Melissa's blog.

No comments: