Friday, March 16, 2012

Cole

I cannot believe that my baby, my youngest, will be turning 4 in a couple of short months.  I have to say we we were unsure how Cole's transition into preschool would be, but it has been great!  Cole has been loving school, doing a good job of listening and following directions, and just overall really maturing.  He seems to really enjoy school (especially when he gets to go outside) and is making friends.  I'm proud of how well he is doing. 

Cole does not enjoy the camera nearly as much as his big sister, but he was willing to sit for me and give me a 3-minute improptu photo shoot recently.  Here is our expressive little (big) guy. 

No pictures mom!
Okay, but with my puppy...
And let me be silly....
That's fine with me, as long as I get the money shot!  :)

No comments: