Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pam's Oscar Party

Recently Pam decided to have an Oscar party.  I was all about it since Cort and I had actually seen a bunch of the movies up for Best Picture (we had just see "The Artist" about a week before).  Once I knew she was having the party I thought it would be hilarious to show up in my old prom dress (a long, sequined gold dress, haha!) as a joke since I would resemble an Oscar.  It was quite the hit and got many laughs as people walked in the door.  Once the Oscars started, I slipped into my normal wardrobe-jeans and a hoodie.  :)  Pam did a great job hosting and had an Oscar prediction game and Oscar bingo.  It was a great time!

The kids before I left.  They said I looked fancy (and pale I may add!)
Pam even rolled out a red carpet we all got to walk down as we entered the house.  As we were waiting for people to arrive we made Miles pose for us.
With his cool shades
The Dawalds
Pam of course had a bunch of cute decorations




Venessa arriving
Ness, Pam and Me
Kristy strutting her stuff
Marina brought Molly's Cupcakes!!
The youngest gues-Leila
Kelly and Leila
Melissa
Watching the show and playing Oscar bingo
Melissa, Kelly and Leila
(2.26.12)

No comments: