Monday, March 12, 2012

March Day at the Arboretum

I have to say this has been the mildest winter I can remember in a long time and it seems like Spring is coming early as well (hopefully I am not jinxing myself).  This past weekend we saw the weather was going to be great so we decided to hit up the Morton Arboretum once again.  It was a beautiful blue-sky day and we found out the Laskeys were planning on going as well, so we coordinated our visits.  The kids had a great time playing and the adults had a great time chatting and enjoying the fresh air.  I realized after we left it was almost exactly 11 years to the day Cort and I got engaged there!  We were there on March 10th and Cort proposed March 11th.  :)

Cole on top of the giant acorn
Love this one of Erica, Cole and Mia
Apparently I felt the acorn was the place to take a lot of pictures :)
Our sweet ones
Miss Erica
Erica and Mia
Cole on top of the world

Our squirrel friend who visited us during lunch time.  He was not afraid!
Sweet siblings
(3.11.12)

No comments: